Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Welcome Back!

I was warmly received today by the receptionist (new) and OB (old) at my first official OB appt. today. Dr. Cusano pretty much looks the same as does the office, but he greeted me as though we were old friends that had lost touch. I'm sure he didn't have a clue who I was, but it's the thought that counts right?

In anycase, aside from all the waiting, it was not a long appointment:

BP - meh. I didn't get numbers, but he said it was ok, but he is going to watch it.
Weight - No gain. Is this good news or bad? I have enough padding either way, but I suppose there is still plenty of time for the pounds to pack on.
HB - My favorite part!!! I got to hear it loud and clear this time, although baby was tricky to find as usual. HB was 140 bpm... much lower than last time, but still right on target.

Next week is the big 18wk detailed scan... including details of the SEX! I can't wait... stay tuned!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails