Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Move along, nothing to see here folks!

Just when we thought we had conquered every last bug in the book the nastiest little creature known as the stomach flu has been making its rounds through our house.  

First Malachi, then myself, and even Kashton didn't escape its evil clutches, although he thankfully had a much less punishing time.  

After enforcing nazi-like hand washing policies, and lysol-ing the entire house, I am hoping Thyra and Gavan will be protected from this germy terrorist.

I also can't thank my mom enough for her back-breaking work over the last 2 days.  I was literally so sick I couldn't even remember I had children, let alone care for them, and she took care of them and me, and just brought Kashton to me for feedings as needed.  

What would we do without our moms? 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails