Saturday, November 27, 2010

Finally





We have success....

(well most of the time!)


Malachi is doing super well and basically potty-trained last week.  It took some Buzz and Woody, Thomas, and Lightening McQueen undies to inspire him,  but he is doing really great.   We have left the house for hours at time, and he has stayed dry.

We still have some nighttime/naptime issues to sort out, but I'm not really in a hurry.  For now, I'm excited because what I really hope this means is that by January I can actually sign him up for an unparented class or two.

We did some crafts today and it was really apparent that there are some things that my 3 yr. old is ready for that my 2 yr. old is absolutely not.  (Malachi finger paints,  Kashton eats paint.  Malachi puts glue on the paper, Kashton puts glue in his hair.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yipee!!!

Ashley said...

YAY...this is such a HUGH achievement! Good Job Malachi

reagan. andrea. said...

Three cheers, Mama Brown! Good for him (and you too, since three in diapers wouldn't be so fun)!

Related Posts with Thumbnails