Friday, November 23, 2007

New Dad Initiation

Gavan got it tonight. I'd warned him and warned him, but tonight he got to experience one of the joys of parenthood in it's full glory. In fact I think he may have had a fuller version of this experience than anyone I've ever seen.

He was playfully swinging Malachi up in the air over his head and enjoying the resulting squeals and giggles when out it came - a face full of baby vomit. And when I say a face full, I really mean a face FULL. There was baby puke all over his glasses, in his hair, and yes even in his mouth. I actually didn't know what I was seeing, because I missed the actual puking and just looked up because of Gavan's surprised and horrified yelp.

Oh how I wish the camera had been handy. It was one of the best things I have ever seen. I can quite honestly say I have never seen anyone get puked on so terrifically.

Malachi, thanks for making my day again little man.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails