Monday, August 11, 2008

Everything's coming up Birthdays!

In 3 weeks Malachi turns one! I could wax poetic about time slipping away, and get sentimental about my little baby becoming a toddler, but that will have to be another post for another day. Instead, this milestone has turned the party-planning frenzy up a notch. As much as it pains me to say, being almost 9 months pregnant is not really conducive to my usual DIY ambitions, and I'm trying to be realistic about how much I can actually take on.

Luckily for me, I stumbled upon perhaps the most adorable paper-goods website I have ever seen. Gaddie and Tood offers one-of-a-kind, hand-crafted, glittery invitations, banners, flags, cards, gift tags and the like for every occasion in a child's life. Upon first glance, I mistakenly assumed that these exquisite paper-goods would be far beyond my budget, which I was willing to stretch for something as unique and beautiful as Gaddie and Tood offered.

Discovering that the prices were completely reasonable just put me right over the edge! I was beyond excited to find a whole treasure-trove of party accessories that perfectly complemented the theme I had in mind for Malachi's party at a price I can justify. I just placed my order, and Robin has been a dream to work with. I can hardly wait for the goodies to come in the mail.

Now, not to beat a dead horse, but those of you with daughters, consider yourself duly warned. There are so many charmingly sweet themes for girls that I wouldn't know where to begin, or perhaps where to stop. As it is, you can be sure Gaddie and Tood will be beloved in the Brown household for years to come.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails