Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I don't want to forget




I wish I could freeze frame Malachi at this moment in time. I've been thru it once to know how you do forget the things you swear you'll remember forever. If I could permanantly imbed some memories of Malachi as he morphs from baby to toddler it would be the following:

His happy crawl where his arms come up perfectly straight at each side, soldier style and he tilts his head from side to side with a mischievous grin.

His drunken sailor walk as he masters this new skill

How he says "hot" and "up" and "tickle tickle tickle".

His newfound ability to dance, or at the very least bend at the knees and shake his head really fast.

How he goes "crazy" on command

his little voice singing along to his favorites

how he hugs and kisses affectionately, sound effects and all, especially his bears

"no no" in his old man voice

What does a monster say? RRRRGGGHHHH. What does a cow say? Moooo.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails