Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Pink and Juicy


My kids are already pretty good at getting their groove on, but they really kick it up a notch to these guys. If you haven't seen the indie duo of Jack Conte and Nataly Dawn known as Pomplamoose before, I
highly recommend spending 5 minutes checking them out. Love their original song-writing but
particularly worthy of a listen (or rather "watch" I guess) are their covers of Michael Jackson's Beat It, and Mr. Sandman by the Chordettes. There is so much I could say about these uber talented musicians, but what I really want to say is,

Isn't Nataly Dawn the cutest thing you've ever seen?

P.S. Pay close attention to the lyrics at 1:59....

2 comments:

reagan. andrea. said...

Great song!! And yes I agree - she's cute!

Heather said...

Thanks for introducing us to these guys! We love them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails